64 bit - Windows 7 64 bit only uses 3GB of RAM out of 4GB - Super User

64 bit - Windows 7 64 bit only uses 3GB of RAM out of 4GB - Super User

Looking for:

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit 4gb ram 3gb usable free. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - Installed memory 4GB (3GB usable) 













































     


Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit 4gb ram 3gb usable free



  Well this is the service pack 1, windows now, I don't know any alternative to restore your computer to an earlier date before the updates took place, and if you don't have a win 7 is pretty smart and im sure they have ultimaye restore to the factory settings. The reduction depends on the configuration. I really need some help here guys, if someone can me EXACT by the drivers I need this point would mean the world to me. If 4 GB of system memory is already installed, part of that address space must be reserved by windows 7 ultimate 64 bit 4gb ram 3gb usable free graphics memory mapping.    

 

Why My 64 bit Windows 7 Still Show 3GB Usable Out of 4GB -



   

But if you are one of those who is experiencing less useable memory than what you suppose to have there might be few reasons why. Above is a screenshot of my system when I build my new desktop just few weeks ago. It tells me I have 7. Why is the case? Why so? It depends various on the hardware you have on your system. Your system will maximize and allocate as much as it can to the video memory, even though you might have a dedicated graphic card.

Once you restarted your machine, go to your system preference again, and you will see you just got yourself some memory back to your main system. I remember having the same problem with my laptop. I finally discovered there was a BIOS setting that as default set the maximum usage of memory to 3gb.

By simply changing this setting I was able to make use of all the physical 4gb. So i have changed my ram from 3 gb to 6 gb with 2 slots, one is 4gb and other 2 gb.. Next of Windows. Microsoft Announces Windows July 15, Please enter your comment! Please enter your name here. You have entered an incorrect email address!



Comments